Mon-Oakland Mobility Plan: 4 Mile Run Watershed
Please join us to continue the discussion about how to better connect our neighborhoods, and what that connection might look like.
- Consider potential alternative connections between Hazelwood, Greenfield, Four Mile Run, and Oakland.
- Have an open dialogue about the best way to solve a mobility challenge.
- Consider the mobility solutions as they relate to the green infrastructure solutions that have already been proposed.
- Provide your feedback on the potential alternatives.
When: January 18, 2018, 5:00 – 8:00pm
5:00- 6:00pm: Open house & one-on-one/small group discussions
– Agency presentation on alternatives
– Neighborhood presentation of principles
– Large group discussion
7:00-8:00pm: Open house & one-on-one/small group discussions
Snacks will be provided. Kids are welcome.
Where: Magee Recreation Center, 745 Greenfield Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15217
Presented By: City of Pittsburgh Department of Mobility, PWSA, URA, Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy
For more information: Visit the Mobility website at https://mon-oaklandmobility.com or contact email@example.com
Download the flyer here.