It’s National 311 Day!

Call, text, email, or tweet to the City of Pittsburgh’s 311 to report non-emergency issues…today and everyday.

Pothole? Dangerous intersection? Broken sidewalk? Faded crosswalk or bike lane? Missing sewer cover or clogged drain? There are plenty of reasons to contact 311 and many ways to do it.

Here’s how:

MyBurgh App: Available from iTunes or Google Play for whatever device you use, this is a great way to submit issues. The app automatically geolocates your issue and keeps track of your request. (Plus, you’ll always know when it’s recycling week.)

Twitter: Submit requests at any time to the 311 Response Center on Twitter by tweeting at @PGH311

Text: Leave a voice or text message for the 311 Response Center by dialing or texting 412-328-2771

Telephone: In the City of Pittsburgh, dial 3-1-1. Outside of Pittsburgh, call 412-255-2621. All calls to 311 are answered by a live operator from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.

Online 311 Request Form: On the City of Pittsburgh’s website, use the webform to submit a complaint.

Dashcam for Your Bike: Safe street advocate in Lawrenceville, Armin Samii, developed a lightweight app for cyclists that works like a car dash cam. Download and give it a try – it’s lightweight and automatically sends 311 reports when a hazard or obstruction is detected in the bike lane. Available for iOS and Android. Thanks, Armin!!

Use 311 to report and track issues you see in Greenfield any day you’re out. It helps both the city and us, as a neighborhood, identify, track, and resolve our issues. In the event of a real emergency, contact 9-1-1.

You May Also Like