Click here for our current calendar.
In addition to special events GCA holds these events every year:
- GCA’s Annual Meeting and Board Elections: Every January the organization’s annual meeting presents the organizations annual report and engages in a community dialogue. On that date, the community elects new board members.
- Spring & Fall Clean-ups & Spring Planting: Join the Public Spaces Committee to Clean-up litter and trim overgrowth at Magee Park and elsewhere in the neighborhood. Help plant flowers at Ronald Street and Irvine.
- The Greenfield Glide 5K Run/Walk: Our annual 5K run and walk, The Greenfield Glide, is held in Schenley Park on the first Sunday in June. See www.greenfieldglide.com
- National Night Out: An annual gathering on the first Tuesday of August to highlight public safety and the opportunity to meet your neighbor.
- Neighborhood Annual Awards Dinner: A fall awards banquet to recognize and thank outstanding Greenfielders for their contribution to the neighborhood.
- The Holiday Parade: A festive parade on the first Friday of December travels down Greenfield Avenue with floats, marching bands and fireworks!