Contact 311 on March 11!

National 311 Day is March 11. Take a moment to report non-emergency issues for a better Greenfield.

We know our neighborhood better than anyone. That’s why it’s important when you see an issue to contact 311, the City’s non-emergency help line. The City triages the reports and then sends the appropriate service to repair or fix the issue!

You can send a 311 request any day of the year. But if you’ve never sent a request, or have noticed an issue for a few days (or weeks or months) and haven’t called it in, do it on 3/11.

What to Report to 311

  • Graffiti
  • Potholes
  • Litter
  • Faded crosswalks
  • Broken crossing lights
  • General traffic issues
  • Lack of curb cutouts at sidewalk crossings
  • Illegal parking
  • Broken streetlights
  • Overgrown weeds
  • Abandon properties
  • Any recurring non-emergency issue or trend you see

Ways to Contact 311

You can also find and contact the City of Pittsburgh 311 using social media.

Tips on Making a Requests

  • Describe the issue in a few sentences.
  • Include an address or intersection.
  • Send a picture, if you can.
  • Use the online form or app to track the progress on your request.

For more information on Pittsburgh’s 311 Response Center, visit:

For more information on National 311 Day, visit:

Disclaimer: 311 is for non-emergency issues. If you are experience or witnessing a health or safety emergency, call 911 immediately.

You May Also Like